Terms and Conditions for online booking of Jaguar Land Rover Products with an authorized dealer of Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as 'JLRIL')
- 'Customer' means a Prospective customer/s from any specific type ex Individual / Firm / Proprietorship / Company etc. who is/are interested in booking of Jaguar Land Rover products online.
- It is to be noted that hereinafter the word retailer used in this website shall mean authorised dealers of JLRIL (Dealers)
- The online booking system will facilitate the prospective customers in booking of Jaguar Land Rover products at their convenience in a secured environment.
- Booking is allowed only with authorized dealers of JLRIL as mentioned in this website.
- This website is developed and maintained for authorized dealers of JLRIL, by Mobilestyx Consulting and Solutions LLP (herein after referred as "Mobilestyx") a Technology Service Provider to JLRIL dealers India.
- The Customer/s is requested to thoroughly read and understand specifications, features of all Jaguar Land Rover Products posted in Findmeacar.in & Findmeasuv.in before making their choice. Jaguar Land Rover Products will be available in variants in petrol and diesel versions.
- Customer may book one or more Jaguar Land Rover products by paying a booking amount of Rs. 10 000/- for booking of a selected Jaguar Land Rover Product online. This booking amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of the selected dealer and acknowledged with payment receipt of receiving dealership.
- The price, specifications and features of all Jaguar Land Rover Products are subject to change without prior intimation. Its optional for the customer to book online, Customer may opt for booking of preferred product at selected dealership as well.
Indian Market only
- This webite is intended for prospective customers wishing to purchase from within India and register Jaguar and Land Rover products at authorized registration centers within India. All information on this Site is therefore intended for use of Jaguar and Land Rover products within India. The information contained on this website may be altered or amended at any time without prior notification or obligation.
- Some of the product information, illustrations and images contained on this Internet site may have been prepared for generic use on JLR Internet sites maintained in different countries around the world. Consequently, some of the information and/or accessories which are not available in some countries or which, in order to satisfy local market demand or regulatory controls in such countries, may only be available in different specifications or configurations.
If you are interested in any product or option displayed or shown on the Internet site and are unsure of its availability in India, you should contact your nearest Dealer located in India for the relevant product.
- By entering this website you agree to all of the terms and conditions as set out below.
- In providing this information you consent to be contacted via phone call, SMS or email by Jaguar Land Rover India Limited. You agree that you are explicitly soliciting communication from Jaguar Land Rover India Limited or its associates on the mobile number and email-id provided here to assist you with required information about Jaguar Land Rover vehicles.
- In preview of the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) guidelines, I/We hereby authorize Jaguar Land Rover India Limited and its affiliates/partners/registered dealers, manufactures or any other related player in automobiles or otherwise who are accessing the data by virtue of their association with Jaguar Land Rover India to communicate with me/us through telephone/mobile, email, SMS or any other modes of communication even if my/our number/numbers is/are registered in the National Do Not Call Registry (NDNC) or www.nccptrai.gov.in
- Dealership and Mobilestyx have the right to change the terms and conditions of the product offers on this website without prior notice. JLRIL or Dealership / or Mobilestyx will not be responsible for delay, loss or non- receipt of online booking information or any other form of submission not contemplated herein.
- JLRIL reserves the right to change the variants, variant names and specifications of the products displayed on this website at its own discretion. Dealers selected by customer are responsible to provide all required feedback and details to assist the customer in sales process. Dealers will make reasonable efforts to contact customer towards the same. Customer is requested to remain in touch with dealers.
- Dealerships and/ or Mobilestyx will not assume any liability for any inability or failure on their part in executing any order registered by any Customer on account of any causes, constituting a force majeure or otherwise, beyond their control.
- Dealerships and/ or Mobilestyx shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of vehicles or accessories / optional equipment due to delay on account of production, shipment, strike, riot, civil commotion, accident, machinery breakdown, government policies, acts of God and nature, and all events beyond the control of the Company
- Charges related to Vehicle Servicing: In the case of outstation servicing i.e servicing outside the municipal limits of dealer's city where it is required to send technicians outside the municipal limits to the city of residence of the customer for performing on-site or scheduled services, repair or inspection services falling within warranty or outside warranty, the customer would be required to bear all incidental charges related to such services including technician’s to and for economy class air fare from city name boarding and lodging expenses as well as other expenses related to vehicle towing (if beyond 100 Km of road side assistance coverage) or renting of equipment/space etc which may be required to undertake above services on the car. This will be over and above service/repair charges related to labour and parts required for the rendering scheduled services or repair related jobs on the vehicle.
- In any case of dispute with regards to the product, inconvenience or loss, customer agrees to indemnify JLRIL and its Dealerships and Mobilestyx. Any dispute relating to enforcement, interpretation or application of these terms and conditions will be subject to Courts at Mumbai jurisdiction alone to the exclusion of all others.
- JLRIL has authorized individual dealerships to operate within specific markets. In the event of any changes in customer contact details/ or if customer choses another state for vehicle registration or physical use which is beyond authorized territory of selected dealership, customer will be advised to buy vehicle from authorized dealer who is authorized to transact JLR vehicles in the final place of registration or location of use. Any change in vehicle on road price/ offer due to change of location/ state of usage will be binding and acceptable to customer.
- The booking under this scheme/ customer offers published online are provided by authorized JLRIL dealerships. Customer can choose to visit selected JLRIL dealership to book for the vehicles. However status of vehicles availability shown on website is dynamic and changes automatically until booked by any customer.
- By booking online via this website the customer/s accepts and agrees to the above terms and conditions. Non-acceptance of any of these terms and conditions will result in disqualification (or non-acceptance of booking).
- The offer to purchase the car subject to T & C is optional. Customer may choose not to book the Jaguar Land Rover Products in response to the offer.
- JLR, its dealership and Mobilestyx their directors, employees, dealers, consultants, assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from an Applicants' applying for booking the car as per the T&C’s. JLR its dealers and Mobilestyx may terminate or withdrawal of the offer, change of Terms & Conditions or for any loss or damage, howsoever arising.
Acceptance of payment towards booking
- Acceptance of online booking payment is taken on behalf of the Dealership by Mobilestyx (hereinafter referred to as 'Agency').
- The online booking engine is available at Findmeacar.in & Findmeasuv.in whereas payment gateway is powered by the CCAvenue.
- The booking amount for Jaguar and Land Rover Product/s will be displayed on the payment gateway site once the Customer selects Dealership, State, City, model, variant, Fuel type, etc. The booking amount can be paid online using debit card / credit card / Internet banking.
- The booking is completely voluntary for customers and entirely at their discretion.
- Customer's booking amount/token deposit of Rs. 10 000 /- paid by them at the time of booking will be adjusted against the final on road price/cost of the car at the time of physical purchase at selected dealership.
- Customer/s is requested to visit the Dealership within three working Days from the date of booking, to initiate necessary formalities & confirm successful sale of reserved product. Customers will be required to share more detail for completing the booking / subsequently sale / cancelation / refund of the booking amount. A List of Customer details required may be found on this website example PAN Card, Form 16, Bank Statements, government accepted address proof/s, customer’s (Individual/ Company) Income Tax returns, other financial details will be required before sales invoice to support the process of selected bank by the customer for finance/credit facility approval process, for vehicle invoicing and vehicle registration process. There may be more location specific requirements that may be advised by selected dealership and customer agrees to provide required details to dealership for completion of the sale. The customer needs to provide accurate information while filling the form online.
- Any residual value mentioned for customer vehicles here in the site is purely indicative for illustration purpose and not binding on dealership. It is assumed that the car being offered by the customer, as exchange (pre-owned car) whose value may be considered for set off against the value of new car purchase is in good condition, fully operational, non-accidental, serviced as per manufacturer's schedule with documented service history, The car being offered should also have appropriate transferable documentation, all taxes paid along with minimum residual insurance of 3 months. Dealership will do a complete physical evaluation of car offered for exchange, will verify ownership details, any outstanding finance/credit facility on the offered car etc. The final residual / exchange price will be at the sole discretion of JLRIL fealers based on such physical evaluation of the car & verification of above conditions and documents.
- Finance offer illustrated and used for computation of the quote on this website is based on a tentative/indicative interest rate. This may vary and is subject to change based on the final choice of the finance partner/finance institution selected by the customer at the time of finalization of purchase at the dealership. The finance partner/finance institution selected by the customer may accept or reject the proposal to offer finance/credit facility at its sole discretion based on its credit policy or other criteria as may be applied by it. In case of rejection of finance/credit facility application by the finance partner/finance institution, the customer will be required to fund the full value of the car as revised and communicated to the customer by the dealer off-line...
- The customer shall pay or arrange to pay the dealer the balance amount of the Jaguar Land Rover Product booked online to complete the successful purchase, registration and delivery process of the vehicle. The balance amount shall be paid by the customer before the delivery commitment date given by dealer. Dealer is not liable to make delivery to the customer until full and final payment of the car has been made by customer.
- All original documents will need to be produced at the time of vehicle invoicing as required by the dealership. If the Customer fails to comply with these conditions, the Dealer with whom the order is placed reserves the right to deny the delivery of the Jaguar Land Rover product booked on line by the customer on this site.
- Any information provided by the customer on this site may be shared with Jaguar Land Rover India or any agency authorized by Jaguar Land Rover India Ltd India at its sole discretion, or any statutory body as required by the government/ any agency appointed by government as may be prescribed by applicable law.
- After online booking and a valid online payment transaction, the system will generate a booking reference number for the receipt of payment towards the booking amount. The Customer shall use the booking reference number to communicate with the Dealership and for any future communication.
- For any customer issues, customers are advised to contact customer care support of selected dealership. Contact details can be found in “Contact Us” Section.
- Only after receipt of the full balance price of the vehicle the booking will be binding. Until the full balance price of the car is received, the online booking is merely a request on part of the Customer and an indication of an intention to sell on part of the Dealer and does not result in a booking confirmation or contract of sale. Should the booking fail to be accepted for whatever reasons and if the payment transaction could not be completed there will be no financial implications to JLRIL Dealer and / or Mobilestyx. Except for the refund as per the terms mentioned herein.
- The booking is non-transferable and only the customer in whose name the online booking has been made would be eligible to purchase the product by making full payment for the product as per terms of payment finally confirmed by the Dealership.
- By choosing to pay online towards the booking of the car the Customer agrees to abide by all the applicable laws including the local laws governing sale of cars.
Any increase in the on-road price till the completion of delivery of the booked vehicle to the customer caused solely and directly on account of regulatory or other legal requirements shall be borne by the customer. The price shown online is indicative 'On Road' price and is subject to additional charges on account of add-on insurance, accessories, merchandise, change in specifications, handling/logistics charges, local taxes or cess or other charges levied by Govt/Municipal Authorities which will be charged at the time of final invoicing as applicable. It may be further noted that final Invoice will be based on ex/showroom prices prevailing at the time of delivery.
- It is mandatory that any vehicle booked on line and purchased through the selected dealer, should be registered through the same dealer.
- Delivery of the variant, fuel type or color preference chosen by the Customer may be affected by production/ shipment delays /other unforeseen constraints. In case the dealership is not able to match the exact requirement of the customer, the dealer will make all attempts to offer an alternative/near match model/variant of the vehicle, any differential amount applicable thereof will be required to be borne by the Customer.
- Use of this website should only be made if you are above the age of 18 and can enter into binding contracts
Delivery of Jaguar Land Rover Products
- Once the customer selects the variant & vehicle from online stock and does online booking, the customer will receive payment receipt confirmation. Customer is required to contact dealership within three working days from the date of booking to initiate the sales process and make full payment towards the product booked online. You may establish contact with the dealership in writing as per instructions given in the acknowledgement /payment receipt/email sent to you with reference to your online booking confirmation.
- Dealership shall reserve the selected product/vehicle for duration of three working days from the date of booking. Incase the customer does not make contact with the dealership within 3 working days from the date of online booking, or fails to complete the purchase as per final agreement with the dealer, the dealer reserves the right to cancel the booking of the selected product/vehicle at any point of time.
- Expected Delivery of vehicle selected and booked online is tentative and needs to be reconfirmed with the dealership.
- The selected Dealership will not be responsible for any delay or non-receipt of communication by Customer due to incorrect contact details/ address provided by customer online. Customers’ booking is liable to be rejected by the dealership in case of incomplete details provided or non-receipt of booking amount.
Cancellation, Refund, Payment of Interest.
- For any cancellation; customer/s need to contact respective Retailer's & submit cancellation letter with payment receipt.
- Refunds in case of cancelation by the customer will be made within 21 working days from the date of request of cancelation made by the customer in writing. Customers are required to send a cancelation request in writing by email/ registered post to dealership with subject mentioning “Cancellation of Online Booking Reference No …….” and attach copy of payment receipt. The selected dealer's email address and postal address can be found in “Contact Us” Section of the dealer website. In case of cancellation, there won’t be any Interest payable to customer on his online booking amount.
- In case of cancellation of online booking, subject to completion of cancellation formalities, there will be a 10% transaction/convenience fee which will be applicable and charged/recovered from the refund amount. Booking cannot be cancelled & no refund will be applicable, for cases where the product/vehicle has been invoiced to the customer.
- Customer refund would be authorized by the dealer, subject to completion of cancellation formalities. Refund as applicable will be sent directly to customers’ account online through the same channel used at the time of booking.